On a global scale, South Africa consistently performs well compared with other major players in the property arena. Returns are high and risk is low.
Hartbeespoort Dam in particular has attracted significant buyer interest and can be regarded as the next property 'hot spot'.
Properties with proximity to water, and exceptional views combined with a 21st century concept of sought-after estate living, offer unparalleled returns for investors:
- Vacant stands priced from R270,000
- Building packages priced from R1,360,000
At Leloko, the invitation to enhance your life is backed by the provision of a nearly unrivalled offering of resident amenities. Every aspect of a fulfilled life has been considered in creating a package of added value opportunities for you.
Take advantage of our privileged position on Hartebeespoort Dam – Leloko offers you:
- Exclusive access to our private waterfront
- Personal and communal jetties
- Boat housing
- Boat launching facilities on a “valet” system
- Swimming pool
- Preserved wetlands with abundant bird species and fauna
- Conservation parks with indigenous plants and animals
- Landscaped communal parks
- Generous greenbelt estate parks
- Jogging paths and walking trails
- Braai facilities and picnic areas
- Wild animals roaming the estate - including zebra, blue wildebees, impala, blesbuck and kudus.
The Estate also has facilities that are yet to be developed:
- A spacious, upmarket lifestyle shopping centre
- An office park fully geared for electronic communication
- A private pre-school with top quality teaching staff
- Multifunctional sports oval
- Tennis courts
- Squash courts
© Copyright Leloko Lifestyle and Eco Estate 2018 | Built by Billow